Sunday, May 08, 2011

Papers, Courses, Workshops

Last year, I took one Java and one investment papers. Then, I took up Business English Skills courses. Can I say that I am working very hard in building myself better? Hehe...

Early this year, I took up Spanish course. In a few weeks time, I'm going to attend my cupcakes workshop. After that, I would be attending more cooking classes. Hehe... (^_^)

I'm wondering whether I should continue my Spanish course. I only attended one term. Before I signed up for Spanish course, I had heard a lot of people told me that you would forget what you have learnt after not using it. It's true! It's just like what I had learnt during my school term, I have forgotten most of it. :P I guess human memory works all the same. If you don't use it that often, you will forget it. I remember I read one article on that. But my interest in taking up foreign language just don't allow me not to try it out. Keke... XD

According to some websites, Spanish is the 3rd or 4th most widely used language in the world. This is the reason why I chose to take up Spanish than any other languages. I can use it if I happened to travel to Spanish speaking countries.

Hmmm... Whether to continue my Spanish course, I think I'll see how it goes. Hehe... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment