Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Cooking classes, cupcakes and mother's day

I have been sourcing cooking class for quite sometime. The 1st one I found was at community centre. The time of the class was too inconvenience for me. Hence, I didn't register for it.

After I completed my Spanish course, (only 1 term :P), I again sourced for cooking class. I found one at Holland V., another one at Jialei, Bugis.

Holland V. have Peranakan, Japanese, Western, Chinese, French, Italian, pastry and bakery classes. The 1st one that attracts me is the CUPCAKE!!! Haha... Yummy, sooo sweet~. (^_^) But the class costs $100++ for 2-3 hours, and only one lesson. It's very expensive, so I didn't register for it again. :P But I'll keep a look up for it because they offer a variety of cooking classes.

Jialei have Hong Kong, Peranakan, Chinese and bakery classes. For this, the class that attracts me is the Hong Kong dim sum. Hehe... (^.^) The class costs $40++ for 2-3 hours, one lesson too. All their course fees ranging from $40++ to $80++, which to me, it's much more cheaper and reasonable. Hmmm... I see when they are going to conduct the HK dim sum class. Then, I'm going to register for it. (^_-)

However, before I take up the HK dim sum class, I want to learn to bake cupcake. Because my very interest is still making cupcake. It's small, cute, nice, decorative and sweet. Hehe... :P I saw a picture of six cupcakes beautifully designed and was posted on Facebook two days ago. It was posted by one of my spanish classmates. I realized she had took up the cupcake workshop at Paisly & Cream, Little India. It was such a coincidence but a pity. Haha... If I knew long ago that she was interested, we could have gone for the class together. Anyway, I have to thank her. I didn't know about Paisly & Cream at all and they offered reasonable price and suitable timing. Paisly & Cream also have much more cupcakes variety to learn than any other baking classes and their course fees are kept at $100 per participant, not more or less. I'm smiling from ear to ear now. =] Keke...

I have plan now. After I have learnt to bake cupcakes, I'm going to give it to my mom. As a gift for mother's day! Bake it from my heart. (^_^)







No comments:

Post a Comment